Life is a little brighter if you smile :)

Saturday, August 09, 2008

wow. 3 days choir filled. SERIOUSLY
Friday. Saturday. Sunday

Friday was really fun fun fun!
Ran to school. Gosh, the latic build up was terrible. As in, it couldn't clear as fast as it used too. Grr.
National Day celebration was great! Time spent with choir was like another reminence of FOA preparations STRESS-LESS. We went up there just to have fun with the crowd :)
In that period of rehersal, it was so much relax and just pure joy.
Pretty serious now, considering the role i have to play but still, I had my fun.

Officially, it has to be the most number of times I looked at the camera lens on 8 August 2008.
Pretty surprised with myself too.xD
After the performance, Y5 post FOA thingy was not bad!
I mean, I didn't have in mind the entire party ra ra thing but a time together was essential and just satisfying enough :)
Left halfway for the interviews at MOE.
I have to admit that I'm pretty weary about my ability to qualify! It was such a short interview! Considering the MOE Pre-U one, it was certainly a short one.
The interviewers, as usual, were nice..

Went back to school.
Met a bunch of kukoos holding MOPS while taking pictures.
Where the kukoos turned out to be the dear y5's who still stayed on.
Hahaha. It was really funny though. The whole idea of them being retards. O_O

Quickly pushed on to talking about Choir.
Stayed and moved to KBL to talk about more prevalent things.
And the Cutey Year 1's, Hadi and Edwin stayed back to clean the KBL!
Those two! We owe them BIG time!

Today was Choir meet again.
Essential since more of the Comm came.
Lunched first and then, supermarketed and met.

Pretty alright meeting but what others said was that is was not fruitful.
I thought it was though xD
Anyhow, tommorow is another meet up but faster one.

Well, many things are being decided for tommorow.
I have to then finish my work, swim, and yah, that.

I wished there were like 24 digits on a analouge watch.
Days will be doubled. having, 730 days in a year!

Whoopee!

No comments: