Life is a little brighter if you smile :)

Monday, August 04, 2008

before i get to school and be flung into a whirlwind of emotions.
i just have to say this.
slept pretty early last night. Simply lost it.

...

Its sooo secret agent falls for subject.

The Scene
"Please get __ back, ___ probably our only hope"
"Yes. I'll go"

It started out as a mission.
Then, it became disastrous.

I've only got myself to blame.
I read it wrongly and,
Its certainly so selfish if I were to drag people down.

I am not regretting anything.
But, if I had known sooner.
and if I had not been that ignorant.

However, when ignorance was in,
it was the best time ever

Its ironic that its time to avoid the person that cheers you up.

So well, i just hope to get back onto my feet.

So finally,

Thank you for the times of
The Purple Dinosaur,
My Spongy Yellow Friend,
The Hundred Acre Woods Family.

:')

No comments: