Life is a little brighter if you smile :)

Thursday, August 07, 2008

i recovered. :)
I guess its after the thinking, dreary feeling for 3 days, i just couldn't take it!
Though, i wake up in the mornings feeling lousy, it gradually becomes better
and acceptance kicks in through the day.
Well, i really got to thank the people that were concerned, really wow. thank you.
and especially choir. I guess a major turning point was when i entered the KBL and saw everybody. A sense of belonging and fun!

Also, I really am sorry for jeopardizing the other party. Didn't expect that the other side had other pressing problems too. How selfish, jet!

Well, now, i really need to get back on work. It really feels so much better with mind mostly on work now.
Oh, and as it may be informed from the lovely crowd of the tagboard, most people probably know the news. Well, I work it my way and see how it goes :)

And i really really love the structure of it. The people presently in the Comm are wonderful.

I suddenly feel really thankful for my life presently.
I back to being smiley.
I got my friends.
I got Choir.

Yet, I NEED results.
FOCUS!

No comments: