Life is a little brighter if you smile :)

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

certainly not a NEW phrase in many mouths:
I think I'm messing up my life.

Geez.
My studies have taken a dip.
I cannot do Maths like I used to.
Biology is not at the snap of fingers.
Chemistry is too.
Econs is foreign.
English is GOSH!
Chinese, I just lost the impetus.

Its practically impossible to balance a social and working life.
Seriously.

On the other hand,
Choir has been stressful in ways.
But then, getting the many helping hands just makes me feel so much better.

And,
having the moments where I just tear myself away from school (which is practically my life)
is all so wonderful.blissful.
Stepping away from that busy, hectic world in just a few minutes.
Who wouldn't want that?

Gosh! I think I'm going to mess up the selection test for the research attachment.
My preparation plan was "Just Whack"
I don't think its effective.
Hmm...

No comments: