Life is a little brighter if you smile :)

Sunday, August 03, 2008



Choir. Never had I expect. Really. I dont know how to express my utter jubilation during the course of all the events.
I did feel this joyous feeling whenever I step into Choir but Thursday and especially Friday, was the most enjoyable period of the entire FOA rehersal period and possibly my happiest period yet in ACS(I) Choir.

Starting on Thursday:
Anticipated the ending of school at yet another early time, 11am.
Met the others and lunch-ed with cheeky Secondary One's at their Charity Cafe.
Submitted to spending 50 cents to a bag of what-seemed-to-be Banana Flavoured Popcorn
No, I didn't finish it myself or else my throat would have died.

Pretty good rehersals with Ms Lim. Sounded well and warmed up. Ended with a tee-wee bit of dancing in the KBL.
Mini-outing with the Choir Dancers! Doug, Jeremiah, Hui Fang and myself head down to Holland Village. Bought hats, Confetti Guns, Balloons, Hairsprays, Beachballs. Plodded down to Coffee Club for dinner.
Geared up for the night!

Morning of FOA! Reached CPA 1 and back to that familiar crowd.
Morning spent rehersing, yet again. Though I was allowed to sit and watch the 1st half. Pretty entertaining!
Afternoon was probably the most fun, smile-filled,laughter-filled, relaxed period of FOA. After lunching, headed back to paint the hats! It was sooo fun! Not only painting the hats but the complete randomness in between.
Lets see, attempts to paint one another, eating gummies! Jeremiah's crazy laughter, Working pretty hard on the hat, making the clearing up of confetti a game.

Its pretty pathetic on my side that I required so much help! I needed help eating the gummies, painting the hat, popping the gun. Oh gosh, what I wimp I am!
Proudly donned the hat and dined! Walked back to change. Pretty fast, warmed up, holding room and out. And then, waited to enter and perform. Noticed that AGAIN I was with the wrong crowd but I just couldn't be bothered!
Spectacular performance. As we sang each song, I really couldn't believe that all that practices in the last few months is just passing away as we hit each note and carry on to the next few songs. You know, if you thought back then, you just didn't want to sing so time need not past..

Second half!
Changed. Revised steps. 6 of us got high infront of a glass panal while revising steps. Soon, it was running down the steps and dancing. Then Tequila-ed, Albert's Perfect Solo, All for One. BAM!

Thanked Mrs Lenie Cho. Rushed out to sing Lord Bless. First time was an Epic failure. Third time was the best. Returned to KBL and photo graphed. What fun we had!
The Congo? Line. Darling Superstar. Taupoks. Hairsprays.
Swensons.
Home.
Slept.
Dreamt.
Woke up.

"Oh bother. FOA is over!"

And to add on..Photos!

No comments: