Life is a little brighter if you smile :)

Monday, July 07, 2008

Oh Dear!
Before the week starts, and before the grief comes, lets blog for one last time!

Saturday was a MAJOR slack-off day! In a nutshell,
Training, Lunch, Econs IA ( a little ), Kung Fu Panda, Econs IA ( a little ), Sleep, Dinner, Kung Fu Panda, Econs IA ( a little ), Goodnight!

And its all thanks to the flabby black and white thing, that my productivity level DROPPED.

Sunday was less slack considering that I finished my IA, although it looks weak and bad, I still finished it. BUT STILL...

Breakfast, IA-ed, Lunch, Econs, Dinner with friends, "Evening with Friends", Supper, SLEEP!

Well, met up with Choir to dine and watch ACJC. What I conclude is, they are REALLY good. BUT a little showoff dont you think? Nearly every song was a foreign language, and really resonance-cy, musically thingy.

It just didn't have the jive. :( But on the other hand, they are chorally AWESOME.

Anyhow, a night out with the crowd is made me happy already.

Ah the rain stopped.
Don't you love it?

Pretty random here but I like rains on Sunday mornings, propping myself against the window with a hot cuppa and just watch the pitter patter...

...

Too bad, I'm too Busy..I wonder why,,,,,

No comments: