Life is a little brighter if you smile :)

Saturday, July 19, 2008

certainly am feeling better now.
thank you to the few people that made what was left of my week brighter!

friday was quite enjoyable.
Besides having the traffic lights to coincide with the pace at which i ran,
choir in the afternoon was really enjoyable.
ALTHOUGH, i cant really learn my part well, but it was still fun.

saturday was quite cool too!
woke at 6.30 to run to school, AGAIN!
had the kbl to myself, and looked through the extensive library of scores.
slowly people came in.
practice was well and fun.
staying back after that wasn't as fun as last week but still, its cosy to be in familiar company :)

what i regret now is sleeping late.
Thursday's late night dragged on to friday and friday's late night accumulated to today.

Oh yes, i fell into a drain today. how bothersome!
and my first reaction? LAUGH! how stupid xD

I hope research at Lee Kong Chian tommorow will be fruitful
if not, I will get skewered by my superivisor on monday.

Oh gosh, i just got news that i have to stay late for choir on tuesday.
wonderful.
wonderful.
wonderful.

my work is going die...

No comments: