Life is a little brighter if you smile :)

Friday, July 04, 2008

hey yo!
Hmm. This week has been quite a positive week for me. Considering that I did not check my Chem MCQ and left my worries for my exams for next week. And also, talking and talking and talking and more talking. And looking forward for the weekends!

(Though, I did fill up a pool so that i can drown in my sorrow.)

Steeple is physically demanding. Really. Very. Very. I'm pretty afraid of Thursday.

Oh yes, apple crumble was good. Though I only got an external critique who was probably too politle to correct anything. xD. Ah well, I thought it was good though, except the fact that I missed out the sugar on the top which was only added later, and the base had far too little cornflakes so the scarce amount had the texture of the stalk of an apple.

Choir was, again, a stress-reliever. The Choreo for All for One is good in a sense that its simple? Desh didn't turned out as bad as i thought. It sounds pretty nice. And then, the Choreo got SOO into me that I started doing it in every setting! Haha. Home, Classroom, Corridors. AHHHH!

Oh yes! And time after choir is the best! The KBL turned into "The Dancefloor". Doing wacky, retarded dance moves and also doing the choreo OVER and OVER and OVER again, for I dont know why! Gosh, luckily there were only a few people there to laugh at our kuku-ness! xD

Its a pity that we ended late though, and Y5's had to go...but on the bright end, nobody from my level saw me being an absolute RETARD. along with douglas, hadi and mervyn.

Plans till next Friday:
Sat: Train
Sun: ACJC Concert
Mon: Mental preparation for Exam results
Tues: Drown in sorrow
Weds: Drown in sorrow
Thurs: Drown in sorrow and steeple
Fri: Drown in absolute sorrrow.

No comments: