Life is a little brighter if you smile :)

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

okay, i think i should do my part on blogging about the camp right? just for entertainment purposes. BUT first today was GLUTTON DAY!

Enchanted was in the morning which was obviously followed with the yellow, sweet snack. I ate ALOT. And Enchanted was simply simply fantabulous.

THEN, we walked and walked and walked then decided to go to NYDC at Heeren. Three amigos it was for me! Its just this baked rice order which has ALOT of meat in it. Oooh.

Then we went to Botanics and walked from one end to the other. It rained in between and we got soaked lah. Killed time at Island Creamery and that was the first time Jian Hong didn't like an icec-ream.

Talked about weird stuff. Rain power decreased then made our way to Holland Village which was an OBVIOUS disappointment to our Orchard Road friends. HAIYO. Ended up in the wrong Crystal Jade Restaurant. La mian was okay lah. Noodles isn't really me.

Starbucks followed after. Then, went home by bus where i danced as i walked home. I blame the Zen Micro.

Oh kay. Lets follow Lim Qing's style.

Pre-Camp:
Lets see what i can remember lah. I know I woke up with a really bad mood which lasted through the day. Reach school a little early. Fast foward lah. The Icebreakers were okay lah. Joined a little but still, quite fed up. Then, it was the meeting which ate into my lunch. Rushed to Macritche to meet my teacher and Owen. Carried fertilizers and pots to school. Ate at Mos at Junction 8. Home it was.

Sorry man. Precamp ain't that juicy. Okay. Maybe a little more.

I know i joined, Xin Tian's? which i was absolutely positively HORRIBLE in the game of concentration and ended up doing the chicken dance. Then ran a little here and there to play Whacko. It was funny. And i remember falling on my butt once.

Day 1..details tommorow..

No comments: