Life is a little brighter if you smile :)

Sunday, July 19, 2009

So tell me, what should I speak?

its been somewhat of a fruitful weekend.
well, my plans were elaborate i tell you, and i hoped to do so much of.
..work
well, essentially, it didn't fail, i spent the entire of friday watching King Lear and have to assert that I am not putting myself through that again. Well yes, it is a literature in jewel but jet is far short of reaping thy wisdom from thy play. you get what i mean. and well, one of the greatest takeaways is that the woman acting Goneril, dresses too seductively, and reveals too much of her ______ ( the dirtiest word in cytokinesis minus the 'furrow')

well, apparently and truth to it is that my world lit is trash. well, so saturday was spent re-reading Hedda and Julie and well, that took my entire day. Bible study was the event of the weekend or even the week. It was very much enjoyable and enriching. Not very much I can say, but it would be a pity when everybody starts leaving for everywhere.

well, back on track in studying, i find that i am still very tired. firstly, the last week's night all eneded at 10pm where i just died in bed and did nothing other than Choir.

uhohohohohohohohoh

No comments: