Life is a little brighter if you smile :)

Monday, July 13, 2009

Hair

well, exams are finally gone. i am quite surprised people do follow this pathetic space. haha.
anyway, exams were awful for myself. many careless mistakes, so on and so forth, so i doubt i did do well for the exams this time round.

its pretty bad in a way that it is my last year and i kinda pushed harder for olevels then i did for ib.

anyhow, hair, yes HAIR. well, you know how people develop white hair when they are stressed. Apparently, i don't but i suffer MASSIVE hair loss. my books, my table, the room's floor will carry that thin keratin structure that used to be flourishing in my depleting follicles.

i don't suppose i'm balding. haha, but later on in life, we'll see. hahaha.

i have temporary give rest to salman rushdie's jewel for sir arthur conan doyle's familiar holmes. Yes, I do know I have to go sail down the Missisippi River(did i get that right?), trudge down to Barrytown and enjoy a sensual bath by the river, but Sherlock and Watson got the better of me. As for Midnight's Children, it started getting fuzzy and all, so I gave it a break. Its a literature gem, I can see it as it is, but considering my poor analytical skills, I merely identify it as 'chim' but no way can i understand the 'chimology'

so yes, with term 3's final ia showdowns and ioc plus foa. its going to be hectic.

it comes to a point where you ponder what are you doing all this for right? but like what ambrose reminded me, we do all this so that 10 years down the road, he can drive his ferrari to my mansion. ;) with cherry blossoms and an english-speaking japanese wife.

cheerios readers! if any that is. hahahahaha

No comments: