Life is a little brighter if you smile :)

Friday, April 03, 2009

You aren't the Person I Thought I Knew

A more reflecting post here.
Coming to year6, we see much more people matured,
including myself, a little at least.
Well, people start changing,
and some for the better and some for the worse.
Its actually amazing to know the people you didn't know well initially,
they turn out to be nice people!

Then again, its disappointing to know that people, whom you thought you knew so well, are just not the same.
It sounds like a pretty gloomy post but actually, I am personally glad I found greater love in this 'people-changing' phase. (Its still saddening to know the people you loved aren't what you had loved no more)

Oh yes, And one more thing I actually am grateful for is actually feeling happier in 6.06. In my greater absitenence from Choir this year, or what it seemed to me, my class feels a little warmer. Funnily, I seek warmth and laughther in Kaimin's omnipresent swearing, Yao's great sense of humour, Siu Fung being so animated, Oliver's openness in sharing, Prasad's friendly disposition and patience, Ambrose's help in EVERYTHING and tolerating my woes, Tim's company, William's empathy and advice, Vernon's AND Jerome's bullshit, Priscilla's accidental humour, Dono's warmth, Ann's care..and many more I hope to come in the year,

Dinner awaits my stomach, which is still full from Daily Scoop's ButterScotchPecan and Earl Grey...

No comments: