Life is a little brighter if you smile :)

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Friends

How lucky I am.
I am so privileged and by the Grace of God to meet them all,

You know, a hasty generalisation but yes, people usually search for 'cool' people to hang out with
the sport bunch,
the attractive,
the funny people,
the flamboyant,
the drama mama's,
the 'come-look-at-me-i-am-a-jerk' gang

and being clouded by this superficial smokescreen, they neglect the,
caring,
nice,
helpful,
(possibly every single name of the 'Care Bears')
well, yes.

For this post, it has been a queer year with all the new found friends, but I must say,
but the Grace of God,
I made friends with Tim, Ted and Nicole
Strengthened my friendship with Ian, Yun Min, Eugene (YES YOU NJ BOY), Douglas

They don't lie in the first category, yet the coolest bunch I met.

and always, there is a however, for life has its ups and downs,

sighs.

No comments: