Life is a little brighter if you smile :)

Friday, April 10, 2009

EEjit

spurred by what ginny pasted on lavania's wine bottle casing (her pencil box)
and roddy doyle's VERNACULAR in Paddy Clarke
and of course, the prime of my week, re-doing my EE.

with 6? weeks left, i've just got a fail for EE, great huh.
fantastic. wonderful. amazing. and i spent the whole day,

plowing through the mere introduction.
mannn.

The entire weekend has been solemn with Maunday Thursday, along with Good Friday.
I really hope Easter can come sooner,
and then we can return to worship God with more major-chordy songs.

I figured, we really saw the Class Spirit disintegrate on Thurday's photoshoot.
The atmosphere was just so awkward with the informal shoots,
obviously with underlying hints of politics and whatnot.
our class ain't that wild either..sighs, just when i thought it had hope.

Though, what I really love about this weekend, is that I got to love Jesus even more.
He suffered so badly, underwent insanely physical torture, experience betrayal, yet, he still loves us all.
Isn't it wonderful?
These rekindling of Love is just wonderful.
YAY!

No comments: