Life is a little brighter if you smile :)

Friday, December 12, 2008

Nostalgia

Well, I was finding my presentation slides for TLL
(couldn't find it! Means I must go there early tommorow!)
and I accidentally opened something I didn't open for A VERY LONG TIME.

Looking at those files just makes my heart sink,
In a nice way, I look back at those smiling times,
but at the same time, it just screams that its never coming back.

I find it awkward that I am able to laugh at my old plight,
Yet, it is quite queer.

Its quite sad, just very sad,
what I've been through,
and now,
hardly either party open our auricle muscles.

Past
The leaves this summer,
never those leaves that summer.
From the chlorphyll to the lamina,
It is different to me.

The leaves that used to talk,
dance, play, walk, smile.
Gone.

Deomposed, lost to the cold ground.
The leaves regrow, yet,
its not it.
The way it flutters in the wind,
the way it reflects light.
Everything is new,
Cold,
Fake.

One day,
I hope, the old leaves will be taken up by that very tree.
That day, the summer leaves will be the same.
That day, the summer leaves will be the same.

No comments: