Life is a little brighter if you smile :)

Sunday, December 21, 2008

AMAZING

Heehee. Its the last week for TLL,
GOSH! I actually survived 7 weeks of 9 to 6 work!
Seriously, I have got to thank the other TLL participants for keeping me sane.
Not that I can get more insane..Hohoho.
Well, it is a bit SAD that I have to start using more of my brains,
and no longer get the spoon feeding during research.

Running has became quite a bit of my worries,
Talked a bit to another crossie and it seems like my foundation for running is done for!
I really didn't expect when I made the choice to put Choir first, this would happen...
My fitness has plummet to the depths of the earth's crust.
I can't sing very well too! And yet, I put quite a bit of mind into it.
Okay, I must admit I don't do ALOT of work ( Thank you VPs!)
Probably the only thing I get is the stress. Mmhmm.

No comments: