Life is a little brighter if you smile :)

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

posh gosh!
the research attachment is pretty cool and fun.
people there are friendly and nice
its a pretty place

my research?
well its on a certain species of flower.
arabidopsis i think.
its really small. trust me

and i will spend most of my time counting the number of mutant types and normal types of pollen grains of these minature flowers. haha.
well, the cool part is really the reason for all the things that pops out from the microscope.
to prepare the slides itself is a herculean task for me.

the only down side of it is that for the only 2 talks i had,
i fell asleep in both.
and also, your eyes and head gets goofy after staring through the microscope for too long a time.

choir choir,
its running well i suppose, not perfect though.
time has to be squeezzzzzzzed

busy,
keeps my mind off things!

No comments: