Life is a little brighter if you smile :)

Friday, November 14, 2008

Rojak

That's what I feel. like, essentially, mixed. There is the sweet, sour, salty and bitter.
You eat something sweet, you forget about the bitter and you eat something bitter and it stays there till a lot more sweet get you good again.
Bitter-sweet!

Its really a HORROR missing SO MANY choir practices! GOSH!!
I HAVE YET TO LEARN THE SET PIECE.
And I have EE to do because plants don't wait for you!
At the same time Research Attachment is every moment!
TOK!!!
Fizzy Busy

Defining Moments of the Week:

-Interacting more with the other TLL Participants!
-Getting to see HCI and NJC Choir EXCO again at HCI!
-Counting 1797 Pollen Grains
-Playing with the Secondary School Choir
- Finally, seeing the sunshine give a momentary smile today, priceless.

The Summer's Smile
Her cheeks wrinkles like the sun's golden hues,
And though dimple-less,
Its there, I know it,
Like stars in the day.

Ah! Those eyes.
Glowing with passion,
Sparkling with zest.
A mornining glory and its dew.

Hummingbirds sung their happy songs,
everything had gone along.

Yet, the spherical blue-green monster does not wait.
Authmn then Winter.
Elephant hides cover the skies.
What is happening?

I long for Summer's Smile,
though aware of the absence.
It will be there, I know it,
Snow will melt,
Leaves will grow,
and I may never let go.

No comments: