Life is a little brighter if you smile :)

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Disgusting, Revolting, Sad; Politics

surmounting problems.
its disgusting,
I am more affected by this then my studies.

To me, life is simple.
Live the way I want to live.
Is it that hard?
Judgemental, something I am guilty for but entirely judgemental and vindictive?

I need a break.
Some part of me want to revert to the lifestyle of study, run, swim and cycle.

I don't like it at all.
Its like a child's tantrum,
like why can't this be this way? isn't it so simple.

as I said, for now,
I'd rather hang out with my class,
the choirs' exco crowd,
my secondary school mates,
the cf/fireAC people,
specific friends like douggie.
essentially everyone,
except,
.
you people think its so easy?
why not you try? thinking you can do a better job?
I am blowing up.
at least its the end of my term.
bullshit.

No comments: