Life is a little brighter if you smile :)

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Results from O's tells me that working hard pays off. I really am glad that I was blessed with the results.

In the hall when I saw my name, all I can say is that my intestines gave a painful lurch.. Anyhow, I REALLY love the class for giving me the support when they shouted my name. I mean, everybody should get to experience that too. People shouting your name is...really touching.

Classmates did well while some others didn't do too good. I know you would think its so easy for me to say this but to those that didn't do so well, don't be discouraged. There is a reason for that which will lead you to a place where you defintiely will exel in.

If you worked your best but didn't meet your expectations, don't be too depressed. Yes, it may take a while for you to get over it but quickly recover and try again. And as somebody told me before, results are only tangible, it is the process that means something.

Quote from "That's Life" sang by Frank Sinatra and recently, Micheal Buble. "Each time I find myself laying flat on my face,I just pick myself up and get back in the race"

Oh crap, this post is sooo corny

No comments: