Life is a little brighter if you smile :)

Saturday, July 28, 2007

hey hey HEY! i really LOVE you guys!

let see this will be a long post
friday;

maybe not. i'll speak in summarised points.

i sweated like a dog.

the first time i spoke to ALOT of people.

and like a machine gun. too fast. i was SUPPOSE to look out for Mrs Tey to check my tempo but hum ji instincts overcame me

my classmates were great.really great. you guys made my day.

yes and i heard the screwed up part of my speech.

statue founder thing.

phototaking was fun.

and im again surprised the school band can be tolerated without corporeal punishment where i learnt mrs tey is REALLY patient.

ohyeah.and mrs tey was my " mother of the day "

chomp was great, thats the first time i spent so much on hawkers. too bad jian hong couldn't come. he would have spiced things up

another funny thing is, it was a night of running stellito heels.

thats about all though theres more. i think i have to leave

No comments: