Life is a little brighter if you smile :)

Monday, October 23, 2006

RECAP: sunday.first time muscles did not ache after muay thai.wen swimming in the morning THEN i felt the ache in the tricipe.okay.sunday was boring.spent nearly the whole afternoon watching simpsons.After parents came home decided to go cycling.never really decided to cycle FAR just to a nearby canal and back around 6 to 7 km.but took a wrong detour and in order to act that i have not went the wrong way..I WENT THE WRONG WAY.-_-.luckily got my bearings right.then cycled for like 1hour and 40mins.YEA.great thigh training.around 15km? got off the bike and my leg was trembling.cool.anyway today was exciting.got OWNED.by who? find out yourself.haha.probably not safe to be placed on the blog.my blog connected to the company's blog which is connected to THE person who owned me.=D

No comments: