Life is a little brighter if you smile :)

Friday, December 16, 2005

haiz.spend a lot of my time doing this lor.actually got 1 more i doing in afternoon then screwed up then remake at night.after like 1 year blog again la.plae so much online games also damn sian le.err.let see.todae got sea training quite fun la but got some ppl of cuz make not fun la.like scolding us??overall beter then usual trainings.came home ate macs.had difficulty due to the missing teeth.sian.tmr need to plpuck out 2 more then can put braces le.family out only i at home sleepy le.i also back to friendster again.frankly the main thing of friendster is to noe how ppl think abt u lor.they can suck up to u to make u happy only.lol.sian going to miss the nyco leaders workshop thingy due to overseas.really wanted to go.party also going to miss half a day due to civil def which of cuz i rather go cuz if dun go dream on being a spec le.dunno y i always blog damn long..damn boliao.err.well.let me talk abt nyco camp.was damn fun la.first time can actually come out to be a student leader somemore can lead the kids in morning pt.super funny when we ask them to keep repeating and ask them do 5 pushups also take damn long until 1 guy stood up and said he dun want to do le. wait so long.jumping jacks also ask to to restart they say 'HUH'..then goti spoiled girl ,damn crap sia.dun want to say la but ask her do pt she stand there stare at me then somemore talk back to us.another funny thing is at night when me and hwa jie go and see some p5 or p4 girls write reflections tt time. hwa jie see girl until nosebleed..according to me..lol.then tian you jia chu.teachers heard tt he saw a fat girl and nosebleed.laughing my ass off man.the moment he bled i juz rushed off to the room and laugh and laugh then he come out of toilet and whack me say i nver help him and laugh.one thing i learn in camp is student leaders must be damn enthu.like it takes a BIG courage to do 'the side' infront of kids rite?then chu xian so zai OIC nxt year pass over to me dunno wat to do la.but all in all i noe i hav lots of visits to nyps wif my organising comittee.my sec 1 assistants.so far no one my age in co is up ti the standard to help me i think if not they would have come.so now i am the oldest lor.assistants are guai sec 1's.school starting soon also.then nxt year i go triple wah.stress sia.i so stupid still go triple.confirm damn jia lat.see my class all damn nerd sia.scully got no fren how?all my fren quite pai one.most of them go double and combine lor.lol.heard my sis talking downstairs.she talk damn loud sia.from 5th floor i can hear.gtg la.lparents hme le time to sleep.bye guys

No comments: